Bruce A. Martin
Over ten years experience in each
of the following:
C, C++, Fortran, Basic, Pascal, Assembly languages
UNIX drivers & internals,
Real-time process control,
on a wide variety of operating systems and platforms.
- PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES
- C and C++
(K&R, ANSI X3.159)
- Fortran 66, 77, 90, 95
(X3.9, X3.195, ISO 1539)
- SQL, SQL-2, and variants (Sybase, others);
- Unix csh, sh, ksh; awk; lex & yacc.
- Assembler coding for over 40 architectures. (See platform list, below.),
- PLATFORMS (including systems & assembly-language experience.)
MC680x0, i80x86, i960,
Z80, 6809, 6502, and other microporocessors;
DEC VAX, PDP-11, PDP-8;
CDC 7600 & 6600 (CPU & PPU), 3200, 924;
IBM 3090, 370,
7094, 7040, 1401, 650;
SDS 920, Sigma 7;
special processors such as
and the Connection Machine.
- OPERATING SYSTEMS EXPERIENCE
- UNIX Operating Systems
-- including drivers, internals, and kernel mods.
- AT&T version 7, System III, V, SVR4.
- SUN OS and Solaris
- DEC VAX Ultrix
- HP 3000 & 9000 series HP-UX
- Several Unisoft Unix ports for MC680x0 (drivers)
- Apollo Domain
- POSIX-based real-time executives, including VxWorks and MTOS-UX.
- MicroSoft Systems
- Windows NT
- Windows 2, 3, 95, 98
- MS-DOS 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 (including drivers & BIOS coding)
- Other Operating Systems
- CP/M & MP/M (including drivers, internals, BDOS, BIOS)
- VAX/VMS (incl. drivers & internals)
- DEC PDP-11 RSX-11 (drivers & internals)
- SDS Sigma-7 BPM, RBM (drivers & internals)
- Cray OS and Unix
- Control Data Sipros, Chippewa, NOS (drivers, internals, PPU coding)
- OS 360/370
- IBM 7094 FMS & 7040 IBSYS (incl. internals)
- Real-Time Executives:
- VxWorks (Wind River)
- pSOS (Software Components Group)
- MTOS (Industrial Programming, Inc.)
- TACL (CEBAF)
- and various custom execs, including several that I wrote.
- CASE TOOLS & APPLICATIONS EXPERIENCE
- Configuration Management tools, including
Atria ClearCase, Apollo DSEE, Softool CCC, CDC Update, Unix SCCS & RCS
- CASE tools, including RDD, CADRE, SPC toolset, and various program generators.
- Spreadsheets & Word Processors, incl.
Lotus 123, Visicalc,
MicroSoft Works, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Databases: SQL, SQL2, Sybase, Infol II, Custom Relational databases - interactive, scripts,
and language interfaces (to C, Fortran, Pascal)
- APPLICATIONS WRITTEN
- Numerous scientific applications, including
partial differential equations,
Monte Carlo methods,
- Simulations for nuclear reactor coolants systems,
for chemical reactions,
for atmospheric turbulence,
for chaos theory.
- Specialized databases
for materials handling,
for oceanographic data,
for purchasing & inventory,
for pharmacy 3rd-party billing.
- Compilers and language processors.
... This section is under construction .......
- Video arcade game implementation,
including "Circus Koala" and "Liars Poker".
Return to resume.